CedarSave Roof/Cedar Siding Maintenance
Beautify and maximize the potential life of your cedar roof. In general, cedar shakes and shingles are designed to last 30 years or more. However, unless they are properly maintained – especially in our humid mid-Atlantic climate – mold, mildew, and harmful UV rays can cut their life in half.
The Treatment Your Cedar Deserves: We recommend that cedar roofs be treated every three to five years to maintain their good looks and maximize their potential life.
Our exclusive CedarSave treatment includes:
- Repairs – Replacement of individual damaged shingles
- Cleaning – Fungicide, detergent solution applied with low pressure to remove mold, mildew, and moss.
- Preservative – Application of high-quality preservative with a UV ray inhibitor to replenish the natural wood and provide additional protection from the sun.
Quality is what we pursue, we know what we do!
To learn more about our products and services, contact us today at 301-540-7195
What Sets Us Apart
- Full Service Remodeling
- In Business for Over 40 Years
- We Pride Ourselves in Customer Service & Follow Ups
- Average Length of Employment Is Over 10 Years
- Licensed and Bonded in Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC